English to Mandarin Chinese Legal Translation Services
Looking for onsite English to Mandarin Chinese deposition interpreters, a Taishanese interpreter, a Cantonese interpreter, China interpreters, or a legal English to Mandarin Chinese translator in Denver, Los Angeles, New York, or San Francisco?
Interested in English to Chinese writing, needing to translate Chinese characters to English, wondering about Chinese symbol translation, want to find China language translators to translate Chinese Simplified text to Traditional Chinese text, or to translate English to Mandarin Chinese text?
Our English to Chinese translation service can help you with Chinese to English legal translations, including written translations from Mandarin to English and English to Mandarin, written translations from English to Cantonese and from Cantonese to English, legal translations from English to Traditional Chinese and vice versa, and legal document translations from Simplified Chinese into English, and vice versa.
English to Simplified Chinese Translations Are Not as Easy as You Think!
Chinese to English legal document translation services play an important role in today’s global economy. More than one billion people call China home – making Chinese the world’s most widely-spoken language. In fact, 20% of the world’s population speaks Chinese! So, of course, if you want your business to have any kind of global outreach, you’re going to need a Chinese language translator to do a professional English to Chinese legal translation at some point.
However, it’s not as simple as just gathering some legal, technical and medical papers together to have English documents translated to Mandarin Chinese and to have Chinese documents translated to English!
Under the Chinese umbrella, there are several different languages, with Mandarin, Cantonese, and Hakka being some of the most well-known. Out of these, Mandarin is the most popular, and it’s actually considered the official language of the People’s Republic of China. It’s also the standard language of commerce in Taiwan – so if you’re planning on doing any kind of business in the area, you’ll need a professional Chinese translator who specializes in translating English documents to Mandarin Chinese.
Translate English to Traditional Chinese
You will also need to decide whether to have your English documents translated using simplified Chinese characters, traditional Chinese characters, or both. As a general rule of thumb, simplified Chinese characters are for a mainland Chinese audience, while traditional characters are widely used in Guangdong (formerly Canton) Province of China and in Chinese-speaking areas outside of the mainland, such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau.
Even though they all come with different words and nuances, all of the Chinese languages use the same core set of Chinese characters. However, that doesn’t mean these languages are easy to deal with!
China Language Translators at Your Service
Doing an English to Chinese document translation is one of the hardest things to do for a China language translator. In addition to all of the different characters, most of the grammatical rules are completely opposite from what you see in English. As a result, your certified English to Mandarin Chinese translator won’t be able to go word for word. Instead, your Chinese document translation will take some time – because your Mandarin translator will have to decide which phrases are most appropriate for each sentence.
If your English to Mandarin translator picks the wrong phrase, your documents will give off the wrong vibe – something you simply can’t afford in the corporate world!
Mandarin Chinese to English Legal Translation Services
Whether you’re seeking Mandarin to English document translation services or needing to translate Chinese legal documents to English, there are a few things you need to know:
- In China, surnames go first instead of last. This may seem like a simple detail, but even small details can make a big impression in Chinese business dealings!
- Everything needs to be formal. So, before you obtain your English to Chinese certified translation, make sure that they make the right impression in English. Forget about using any kind of slang or jokes. They probably won’t be understood properly, which means your Chinese business associates will simply view them as a waste of time!
- Don’t just be formal in your writing; be formal with your research. Your Chinese counterparts will want to see that you know the ins and outs of every single detail. If you don’t have strong facts and figures to back up your position, even the most accurate Chinese language translation is going to look weak!
- One other place you don’t want to look weak is during negotiations. Your Chinese business associates will expect you to be respectful but also incredibly knowledgeable.
- Be prepared for your negotiations to take awhile. That’s because the Chinese like to have all of their I’s dotted and their T’s crossed before they move ahead with anything. As a result, you’ll probably need to get a number of legal documents translated from Simplified Chinese to English and from English to Mandarin before you’re able to move ahead.
Contact All Language Alliance, Inc. today to reserve an English to Mandarin Chinese translator, or to hire a Mandarin Chinese interpreter for a legal deposition. With the right Mandarin Chinese translation company, your English to Simplified Chinese legal translations can generate big results for your business!
Chinese Deposition Interpreter Services in Denver, Colorado, and Elsewhere
In addition to providing Chinese translator services to translate English documents to Simplified Chinese and to Traditional Chinese, All Language Alliance, Inc. is an expert in Chinese legal deposition interpreting services. We utilize the best Chinese deposition interpreters for legal depositions. Contact our legal interpreting service to schedule a Mandarin Chinese deposition interpreter, a Cantonese deposition interpreter, or a Chinese court interpreter in Denver, NYC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and anywhere else.
#simplifiedchinesetranslation #traditionalchinesetranslation #alllanguagealliance #mandarintranslation #mandarintranslationservices