Why You Need Professional Document Translation Services
If the last business document translation you ordered from that discount service had ended up in the wrong hands, you could have lost your job.
You wonder: how could that translator have gotten away with translating the phrase “finger linkin’ good” as “eat your fingers off” to market Kentucky Fried Chicken’s products in China!
These kinds of marketing translation mistakes occur a lot more often than you might realize. In fact, they happen every day.
You need certified translation services done right. Mistakes are intolerable and expensive, so they must be avoided at all costs.
This is especially true if you are a lawyer or you work for a corporation.
Professional Translating Services 24/7
Attorneys demand meticulous accuracy in legal translations because even the slightest mistranslation can mean the difference between winning and losing a case.
Corporations also view precise legal translation services as a necessity because of the long history of corporate translation gaffes, especially in the advertising world, that have caused major brands to be tarnished in other countries simply because a word-for-word translation by non-specialists ended up conveying a completely different … and usually counter-productive … message from the one that was originally intended.
These are the most important reasons why all translations websites are NOT the same and why document translation quality matters. These reasons are why you need professional language translation services that All Language Alliance, Inc. provides.
About All Language Alliance, Inc., Trusted by Businesses Worldwide
Founded in Denver, Colorado in 1994 by Nina Ivanichvili, a foreign language interpreter and a certified professional foreign language translator; All Language Alliance, Inc. has evolved into a legal document translation company utilizing hundreds of court-certified deposition interpreters, competent on-site medical interpreters and professional translators, certified by the American Translators Association.
Our document translation experts, linguists and certified interpreters are fluent in the languages they translate and interpret from, and in the cultures of the countries, where those languages are spoken. Some of our certified translators are polyglots, others are multilingual persons. And they have subject-specific knowledge of law, science and engineering, medicine, finance, insurance, and corporate business. This means that whatever your language or subject matter, you’ll always get precise and culturally accurate technical translation services and foreign language interpretation from and into Mandarin Chinese, French, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and many other languages.
Absolutely Confidential Professional Document Translation Service
All Language Alliance, Inc. provides the best human translation services. Rest assured that every certified document translation you get from us is absolutely and totally confidential.
We prove it by strictly adhering to the code of Professional Conduct and Business Practices of the American Translators Association. In addition, some of our professional interpreters and certified translators hold various U.S. security clearances.
So your information stays private. Period.
Receive your no-obligation professional document translating quote today.
Bio: Nina Ivanichvili, CEO, All Language Alliance, Inc.
She is an English-Russian translator, certified by the American Translators Association, and author of the online CLE course, Cross-Cultural Depositions: A Guide for Lawyers. She has served as an interpreter in hundreds of cross-cultural depositions and EUOs (Examinations Under Oath). Visit her legal translation blog Translation for Lawyers.
Ms. Ivanichvili’s foreign language translation articles have been published in:
- Law Practice (magazine of the ABA Law Practice Management Section)
- The Colorado Lawyer
- Bench & Bar of Minnesota
- Michigan Defense Quarterly
- Champion (journal of The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers)
- Voir Dire (Journal of American Board of Trial Advocates)
- The Federal Lawyer
- Strategies (The Journal of Legal Marketing)
- Claims (covering the business of loss)
- National Paralegal Reporter
- The Vermont Bar Journal
- The Denver Business Journal
- Gateway Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators newsletter
- Title News, magazine of the American Land Title Association (ALTA), and many other publications.
Learn about foreign language, international e-discovery translations and support, online legal translation services and multilingual interpreter services provided by our legal translating website for law firms and companies in Denver, Colorado, as well as nationwide, and globally.
Media-savvy foreign language translation expert at your service
Looking to do a story on international business or legal deposition interpreting? Needing a trusted media source? Nina will provide expert commentary and quotes on a wide range of topics related to:
- court interpreting and the role of court interpreters, judicial interpreters, and legal deposition interpreters
- cross-cultural communication and translation tips
- wooing foreign-born clients
- body language across cultures
- onboarding global employees
- multilingual marketing (also known as multicultural marketing, global marketing, cross-cultural marketing, or ethnic marketing)
Story ideas about professional document translating services
After hearing about your story angle, Nina will provide exclusive information, and additional experts on these story ideas:
Professional Language Translation & Interpreting
- How to choose a professional language translation services company
- How to work with professional translators
- How to work with deposition interpreters
- The role of legal translation services and legal interpreting services in promoting greater understanding between the Company’s management, HR department and the Limited English proficiency employees to achieve harmony in multilingual workplaces
Business Etiquette & Interpersonal Communication
- How to establish rapport with culturally diverse clients
- How to “wow” your international guests
- How to work effectively with people from other cultures
Marketing and Publicity
- How to write a copy for an international audience by taking the global marketing strategies into account
- How to find new niche markets for professional services
- How professional services providers- lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, realtors- can position themselves above the competition by practicing multicultural marketing
Call 303-470-9555 or email us to arrange an interview.