Certified Document Translation Services Fees
Thank you for giving our certified translation and Apostille services company the opportunity to help you with your multilingual ediscovery translation, legal, technical, medical, and financial document translations and interpreting needs. Translation costs for our certified and confidential business translation services vary according to the language, volume, technicality of the document, formatting requirements, and the document translation delivery deadline.
Foreign Language Interpreting Services Quotes
For a no-obligation, confidential foreign language interpretation quote, please email the following information:
- Foreign language or dialect spoken by your client, guest, deponent, claimant, patient, or witness
- His/her country of origin
- Exact location of the venue (mailing address, including zip code), as well as the phone number at that location, if you want to hire an in-person on-site interpreter
- Please indicate if you are requesting the services of a remote legal interpreter for a virtual deposition, an arbitration interpreter for virtual arbitration via Zoom, or a legal interpreter for a virtual attorney-client meeting; or if you need the services of an in-person on-site court interpreter for a live deposition or a live meeting
- Date, time in, time zone, and planned duration of the meeting or the deposition or the arbitration or the mediation
- Describe the event requiring professional foreign language interpreters’ services. (E.g. on-site interpreting deposition testimony of the fact witness; arbitration between two large multi-national companies in the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris, France; telephonic interpreting of a witness testimony during a remote deposition; interpreting for a patent infringement case dealing with the frequency-hopping spread-spectrum (FHSS) transmission technology; the USITC trial proceedings; medical interpreting for a hospital, doctor’s office, health clinic, home health agency; consecutive interpreting during technical training at a U.S. biotechnology facility; verbal translation of a Feng Shui consultation; international conference interpreting; translating during an attorney-client meeting; international wedding ceremony translation; language interpreting at a trade show).
- When requesting a legal interpreter for a legal deposition in a civil case, please outline the nature of the case – (e.g. pharma; a patent infringement lawsuit related to a disk storage device for computing; a personal injury case; medical malpractice; construction defect; etc.). For hard-to-find exotic languages, please indicate if you would like services of a remote uncommon language interpreter for a virtual deposition via Zoom instead of an in-person exotic language interpreter for an on-site deposition.
- Type of foreign language interpretation (consecutive interpreting or simultaneous interpreting) required.
Certified Document Translation & Apostille Service Prices
Please understand that it is difficult for a certified document translation company to give you a rough estimate over the phone—sight unseen. We will provide you with no-obligation certified document translation services prices after examining copies of all English and foreign language documents that need be translated—or—at least, some representative samples thereof.
For a custom document translation price quote for legal document translation, Apostille and certified translation, medical translation services, online corporate translation services, technical document translation services, pharmaceutical translation services from and into Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Korean, Norwegian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, German, French, other languages, please be ready to email your document file(s), preferably in Microsoft Word file format.
If only a hard copy of the foreign language document is available, please scan the document and email it in the PDF file format. In your email message, please indicate:
- The target language or languages that the document needs to be translated into
- Who your target audience (country or ethnic group) is. For example, when requesting translations of English documents into Chinese, please specify whether they will be used in mainland China, or outside of China. This will help us determine whether to translate them from English into Simplified Chinese, from English to Traditional Chinese, or to translate them into both styles of Chinese writing.
- When requesting document translations into traditional Chinese, please specify whether the translations will be used in Taiwan or Hong Kong. Both regions use traditional Chinese but they have quite different styles when it comes to writing because Taiwanese speak Mandarin and write Traditional Chinese; whereas Hongkongese speak Cantonese and write Traditional Chinese.
- Your desired document translation delivery date, or multilingual e-discovery document review completion date.
- When requesting certified translation of Apostilled documents for use abroad, please PDF the Apostille certificate (if available) along with the English-language document to which is has been attached for an estimate.
- If you are seeking our apostille and authentication services whereby you would like us to obtain apostilles, legalization and authentication for your English-language private documents, state/county documents, and federal documents issued in the United States, please indicate the state you currently reside in, the country where the apostilled and authenticated documents and their certified translations will be used in, and the timeline for getting these documents back after they have been apostilled and translated.
Find answers to your questions about professional foreign language document translation and deposition interpreting services.
Expand your foreign language industry-specific translation knowledge: Check out our foreign language document translation tips and subscribe to our law translation blog. Contact All Language Alliance, Inc. today with questions about legal translation and to discuss a contract for translation services.