Certified Document Translation Services Fees
Thank you for giving our certified translation company the opportunity to help you with your legal, technical, medical, and financial document translations and interpreting needs. Translation costs for our certified and confidential business translation services vary according to the language, volume, technicality of the document, formatting requirements, and the document translation delivery deadline.
Foreign Language Interpreting Services Quotes
For a no-obligation, confidential foreign language interpretation quote, please email the following information:
- Foreign language or dialect spoken by your client, guest, claimant, patient, or witness
- His/her country of origin
- Exact location of the meeting (mailing address, including zip code), as well as the phone number at that location
- Date, time, and planned duration of the meeting
- Describe the event requiring professional foreign language interpreters’ services. (E.g. legal deposition interpreting; the USITC trial proceedings; medical interpreting for a hospital, doctor’s office, health clinic, home health agency; consecutive interpreting during technical training at a U.S. biotechnology facility; verbal translation of a Feng Shui consultation; international conference interpreting; translating during an attorney-client meeting; international wedding ceremony translation; language interpreting at a trade show). When requesting a legal interpreter for a legal deposition in a civil case, please outline the nature of the case – (e.g. a patent infringement lawsuit related to a disk storage device for computing; a personal injury case, etc.).
- Type of foreign language interpretation (consecutive interpreting or simultaneous interpreting) required
Certified Document Translation Prices
Please understand that it is difficult for a document translation company to give you a rough estimate over the phone—sight unseen. We will provide you with no-obligation certified document translation services prices after examining copies of all English and foreign language documents that need be translated—or—at least, some representative samples thereof.
For a custom document translation price quote for legal document translation, medical translation services, online corporate translation services, technical document translation services please be ready to email your document file(s), preferably in Microsoft Word file format.
If only a hard copy of the foreign language document is available, please scan the document and email it in the PDF file format. In your email message, please indicate:
- The target language or languages that the document needs to be translated into
- Who your target audience (country or ethnic group) is. For example, when requesting translations of English documents into Chinese, please specify whether they will be used in mainland China, or outside of China. This will help us determine whether to translate them from English into Simplified Chinese, from English to Traditional Chinese, or to translate them into both styles of Chinese writing. When requesting document translations into traditional Chinese, please specify whether the translations will be used in Taiwan or Hong Kong. Both regions use traditional Chinese but they have quite different styles when it comes to writing because Taiwanese speak Mandarin and write Traditional Chinese; whereas Hongkongese speak Cantonese and write Traditional Chinese.
- Your desired document translation delivery date, or multilingual e-discovery document review completion date.
Find answers to your questions about professional foreign language document translation and deposition interpreting services.
Expand your foreign language industry-specific translation knowledge: Check out our foreign language document translation tips and subscribe to our law translation blog. Contact All Language Alliance, Inc. today with questions about legal translation and to discuss a contract for translation services.